Sales Account Executive, Prospecting - Faith Solutions
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role:
We are seeking a Prospecting Account Executive who will be responsible for generating new business for Blackbaud’s newly developed Church Management Solutions. You will serve as point of contact and liaison between Blackbaud and potential customers through the sales process from the generation of leads to the closing deals primarily via phone and internet engagement strategies. The ideal candidate should have strong desire to succeed, be willing to engage in several sales pursuits at any one time, have an aptitude for technology and understand and enjoy solving the unique challenges faced by of institutions of Faith. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record selling technology based solutions to small or mid-sized organizations, have experience closing sales via phone or internet sales engagements, and be able to relocate to the Charleston, SC metro area.
What you will be doing:
- Reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Prospecting, engaging, teaching, and selling into the church market
- Perform product demonstrations as needed
- Establishing and maintaining account relationships
- Negotiating pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Effectively coordinating (amongst necessary stakeholders at Blackbaud and potential customer) all aspects of the sale from start to finish
- Utilize CRM to update, track, and maintain active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data
- Develop and maintain product knowledge and be an industry expect within the Faith market
What we'll want you to have:
- An Associates or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Background of dedicated phone/inside based sales experience and a desire professionally extend this sales engagement strategy
- Two years of successful phone based sales experience is required - selling experience in an IT environment is highly desired; software sales preferred
- Proficiency with the internet, MS Office, and CRM software is required
- Must possess superior communication skills with the ability to make clear, compelling and value-focused sales presentations
- A strong work ethic and goal-oriented attitude
- An analytical knack for territory management
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.