Sales Account Executive - Prospecting - Faith Solutions
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
About the role:
We are seeking a Prospecting Account Executive who will be responsible for generating new business for Blackbaud’s Cloud Solution for Faith Communities. You will serve as point of contact and liaison between Blackbaud and potential customers through the sales process from the generation of leads to the closing deals primarily via phone and internet engagement strategies. The ideal candidate should have strong desire to succeed, be willing to engage in several sales pursuits at any one time, have an aptitude for technology and understand and enjoy solving the unique challenges faced by of institutions of Faith. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record selling technology based solutions to small or mid-sized organizations, have experience closing sales via phone or internet sales engagements.
What you will be doing:
- Reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Prospecting, engaging, teaching, and selling into Faith Communities
- Perform product demonstrations as needed
- Establishing and maintaining account relationships
- Negotiating pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Effectively coordinating (amongst necessary stakeholders at Blackbaud and potential customer) all aspects of the sale from start to finish
- Utilize CRM to update, track, and maintain active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data
- Develop and maintain product knowledge and be an industry expect within the Faith Market
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
What we'll want you to have:
- An Associates or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Background of dedicated phone/inside based sales experience and a desire professionally extend this sales engagement strategy
- Two years of successful phone based sales experience is strongly desired- selling experience in an IT environment is strongly desired; software sales preferred
- Proficiency with the internet, MS Office, and CRM software is required
- Must possess superior communication skills with the ability to make clear, compelling and value-focused sales presentations
- A strong work ethic and goal-oriented attitude
- An analytical knack for territory management
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, where we encourage open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.