Sales Account Executive at Pingboard
Be proud of what you’re selling!
At Pingboard, we’re revolutionizing people planning, one legendary org chart at a time.
Pingboard is a B2B SaaS company based in South Austin. We have innovated the HR Software world with a live org chart that gives a dynamic view of organizations without dropping the details about what makes a company great –it’s people. We have proven founders, great investors and a collaborative team. We’re looking for our next great Account Executive to help us achieve our ambitious revenue goals.
As an Account Executive at Pingboard you will thrive on controlling your own fate and being compensated based on performance. Each morning you’ll be thrilled at the opportunity to exceed expectations and be paid accordingly. This role also requires that you embrace change and love being a part of a sales process that is constantly evolving. We haven’t stopped growing and neither will you.
Pingboard is committed to building an inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
This role is based in the fabulous city of Austin.
You’re excited about this role because you’ll:
- Build and manage a pipeline from inbound marketing leads, executive introductions, and your own network
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within our CRM (HubSpot)
- Provide sales reports and forecasts regularly
- Know the product inside and out (it’s awesome).
- Dig deep to understand customer business problems and use your wealth of product knowledge to explain how Pingboard can help
- Explain the value of Pingboard to prospective customers, but know when to pull in others to provide additional clarity and close the deal
- Be the expert - Each client is different and so are their needs. Act as a consultant to help prospects make decisions based on your recommendations
- Give on-point, engaging application demos
- Perform consistently month-to-month and hit a minimum quota in your first quarter
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 1+ years of full-time sales experience in a quota bearing role
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- A Positive attitude
- A goal-oriented mindset
- Inside sales experience
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, team environment that is constantly learning and changing
- Great time management and organization skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, empathy and enthusiasm
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
To support you in your work, we offer:
- Performance-based commission with zero cap on how much you can make (with a team that hits their quota!)
- Competitive base salary and equity stake in the company
- An experienced leadership team committed to transparency
- Medical & dental coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 company holidays
- Our new office in South Austin, with standing desks and nitro cold brew on tap
- Live Music: We have a handful of tickets to each taping of the Austin City Limits TV show. Let us know which bands you want to see.