Sales Account Manager
What Is Cool About This Job
On this team, you get the opportunity to uncover room for growth in existing small to medium size clients through strategic business development and drive/achieve your revenue quota each month. You will be working with a dedicated account team to support current customer needs, as well as demonstrate the value WP Engine has to offer and how our solution can meet their business needs.
The Day To Day
- Build a pipeline through customer business unit referrals, cold-calls, marketing leads, executive introductions, or your own network.
- Build and lead outreach campaigns in unison with our customer success team and inactive prospects.
- Work directly with customer success counter-parts to support customer needs and growth, including onsite travel and quarterly business reviews.
- Work independently to explain the value of WP Engine to prospective customers but know when to pull in others to provide additional transparency.
- Stay up-to-date on all products in the WP Engine portfolio in order to customize sales pitch.
- Rely heavily on sales enablement tools to display movement within your sales process. Salesforce organization and hygiene as well as operational excellence will make the difference between good and great.
- Run application demos with a deep understanding on how to set them up.
- Work closely with legal team when you are handling quotes, proposals, SOWs and procurement process.
- Engage sales engineering team and management to close the deal in a timely manner.
- Use confirmed sales methodology to negotiate and close deals
- Provide accurate sales reports and updates to management and executives weekly/monthly.
- Live WP Engine values and put customer and company above self.
Your Expertise And Passion
- Ability to generate, qualify and execute on business to help you exceed revenue targets monthly.
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Confirmed ability to articulate a vision that resonates with our customers and demonstrates value.
- Use two-way discovery to uncover customer need and matches solutions to that need.
- Build a trusted and long-lasting relationship with multiple customer executives and positions WP Engine as a strategic advisor.
- Bring a deep understanding of business practices, industry trends and competitors to each sales cycle.
- To be successful in this role you should be naturally dynamic, hungry, and drive business development within your territory.
- Demonstrate passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross functional teams.
- Consistently build and own an effective pipeline while communicating with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Effectively build and articulate return on investment in the negotiation process to bring the utmost value to both the customer and WP Engine.
The Perks And Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount