Sales Account Manager at WP Engine
As an account manager, you work with a variety of different companies in helping them achieve their online strategy. You will uncover opportunities for growth in existing accounts by understanding and anticipating client needs. You will achieve your revenue quota each month through detailed territory management and high levels of client engagement. You'll connect with Director and VP-level marketing and IT professionals to demonstrate how our unique solution can achieve their business goals.
A core pillar of WP Engine's strategy is to "be the WordPress partner of choice for web technologies leaders and agencies of all sizes." We do this by building a positive digital experiences for our clients delivering on our promise to help them win online.The Day to Day
- Maintain stong relationships with your client portfolio including regular account reviews to ensure they are deriving maximum value.
- Developing growth strategies to increase your book of business in line with the EMEA financial plan.
- Thinking of ways to retain and grow your clients' business long after they're signed up.
- Building, maintaining, and closing pipeline to consistently exceed quota.
- Supporting clients with proposals, RFIs/RFPs, and training sessions.
- Working closely with the solution engineering team to ensure the best technical fit for the clients' needs.
- Be responsible for your business and forecasting accurately through effective use of Salesforce.com.
- Coordinating with our EMEA leadership team to win business.
- Following WP Engine's consultative sales process (Sandler sales methodology).
- Regularly provide timely and accurate deal updates to management and executives.
- Ability to generate, qualify and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets.
- 2+ years of direct sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Ability to articulate a compelling vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value.
- Through a consultative sales approach, you will uncover customer needs and match appropriate solutions.
- Build long-lasting relationships based upon trust with multiple customer executives and position WP Engine as a strategic partner.
- Possess a deep understanding of business practices, industry trends and competitors.
- To be successful in this role you will be self-motivated and thrive working in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate passion and energy with both customer and colleagues.
- Effectively build and articulate return on investment in the negotiation process to bring the utmost value to both the customer.