Sales Account Manager at WP Engine
In Sales Account Management, you get the opportunity to work with existing Tier 1 accounts. Executing strategic business development to drive and achieve your revenue quota each month. You will be working with a dedicated account team to support current customer needs, as well as demonstrate the value of WP Engine and how our customizable solutions can meet their business needs.The Day to Day
- Build a pipeline through customer referrals to other internal business units using WordPress, organic account growth, marketing leads, executive introductions, and MSA negotiations.
- Work directly with customer success counter-parts to support customer needs, growth, and perform quarterly business reviews.
- Craft and lead outreach campaigns in unison with our customer success team to deliver the best customer experience.
- Travel into territory for customer on-site visits monthly.
- Work closely with legal team when needed to handle SOWs, MSAs, and procurement process.
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers by utilizing high levels of integrity and transparency.
- Stay up-to-date on all products, integrations, and features to provide recommendations that align with our customers needs.
- Apply excellent Salesforce organization and hygiene at all times.
- Lead sales trainings for new hires and being a part of our onboarding process.
- Engage the sales engineering team to provide architecture recommendations and close deals in a timely manner.
- Use validated sales methodology when negotiating deals.
- Live WP Engine values and put customer and company above self.
- Ability to recognize, generate and improve resources in order to exceed revenue targets.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Confirmed ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value.
- Use two-way discovery to uncover customer need and matches solutions to that need.
- Build a trusted and long-lasting relationship with not only multiple customer executives, but also with WP Engine colleagues and teams.
- Bring a deep understanding of business practices, procurement cycles, industry trends and competitors to each sales cycle.
- Demonstrate passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross functional teams.
- Consistently build and handle an effective pipeline while communicating with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Effectively craft and articulate return on investment in the negotiation process to bring the utmost value to both the customer and WP Engine.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- IVF Benefits
- Paid Family Leave - 16 weeks for primary caregivers and 5 weeks for secondary caregivers fully paid
- 4% 401(k) Match (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD, and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off?)
- Transportation (24x7 Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Tuesday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.