Sales Administrative Assistant at SailPoint
In this role, you will provide support to the leaders of the sales team in a rapidly growing Austin software company. Our work environment is casual and fun, but we also work hard. The ideal candidate will be organized, positive, proactive, assertive, with a strong work ethic. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude that will be comfortable doing whatever needs to be done to help the sales team run well.
- Strong Administrative Capabilities
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple calendars at once
- Schedule and manage travel arrangements, including international travel
- Expense report preparation for several travelers
- Meeting preparations to include ordering food, meeting set up, etc.
- Ability to handle and protect confidential information with the highest level of discretion
- Ability to think ahead and be able to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work equivalent
- Proven experience in a key administrative or sales support role
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.