Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is looking for an a cohort of energetic individuals to join our new Sales Academy Program. Students of the academy will go through an intense, four-week program where they will become proficient in the Medallia sales methodology, including prospect qualification, high- volume outbound messaging, and solution-based selling. Graduates will move into quota-bearing sales roles that focus on our Mid-Market suite of products as a Sales Director.
- Embrace the company’s vision to create -- “A world where companies are loved by their customers and employees.”
- Successfully complete Medallia's Sales Academy training: Prospecting, Cold-Calling, Solution Planning, Building your Solution Book of Business, Maintaining your Sales Funnel, Effective Presence, Solution Demonstration, Clear Communications Skills & Creative Customized Solution Presentations.
- Perform the complete Sales Academy methodology and successfully contribute in sales every month.
- Have a high level of proficiency in the Medallia suite of solutions and identify key points with each product while delivering a strong value proposition to the prospect.
- Consistently execute the sales and marketing plans to attain new customers and to surpass quota.
- Perform above the industry average while working in a remote setting, some travel may be required as business demands.
- Be able to prospect into Mid-Market and complex organizations.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter, who adapts quickly and is eager to learn, in a fast moving technology company.
- Generate strong interest in Medallia solutions, research key players, and identify targeted accounts.
- Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and on social media
- Persistent and self-motivated while handling rejection
- Demonstrated interest in new technology
- Must be able to build a connection with customers and colleagues
- Ability to accept feedback and coaching
- Bachelors in Business Administration or related degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.