CredForce America is hiring multiple sharp and ambitious go-getters to join our team. We are looking to bring intelligent, energetic, and flexible people on board to train and fill roles on our sales and growth team. These roles will have a variety of responsibilities including direct sales, partnership sales, business development, customer and management, prospecting, marketing campaign implementation, trade show/conference attendance, attend networking events and more. You'll have the opportunity to participate in sales activities within our vast global organization, which means you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of products. You'll contribute in a variety of ways to different verticals and industry associations. It is as much or more learning oriented than it is sales oriented, so curiosity is key.
CredForce is the world's first and largest specialist in credentialing. We design standards and systems in the areas of credentialing, certification, and accreditation. We are growing our Austin based North American Growth Team.
We offer a great opportunity for individual growth. You have a chance to join a team in a globally profitable company and work directly with the CEO and global executives to spur growth. Aka, you get a chance to show off your skills and determination to grow within our local and global teams. Whatever your career goals are, you have the opportunity to accomplish them here.
Here you get freedom to explore new ideas with the bandwidth to actually implement them. It is a flexible environment focused on learning and development. We are a knowledge company, after all. You will be successful here if you have a curious mind and like to learn things quickly and deeply.
* You're smart (at least one degree to boot)
* You work hard
* You want to be successful in business
* Your communication skills are on point
* Medical/dental/flexible PTO
* Competitive base salary plus no-limit, uncapped commission structure
* Snacks, sodas, coffee and stuff
* Pool (the billiards variety)
* Outdoor barbecue & balcony, free in-building workout facilities - aka awesome campus
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Direct or Partner Sales:
* Drive sales process from start to finish, including prospecting and lead generation
* Sales activities including cold-calling and other forms of direct outreach
* Build a robust network and pipeline of clientele or partners
* Work with management to conceptualize potential solutions with respect to sales for particular sets of individuals, markets, companies and geographies
* May visit markets (domestic and international potential) to execute go-to-market strategies for varied product portfolio
* Advocate the company’s products in various forums like events, conferences, meetings and award functions