Sales Associate at Signpost
Signpost is growing! With our recent late stage financing we are adding talent across the entire organization! Are you ready to be a part of the team that takes us to the next level?
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest-growing startups with over 9,000 clients and growing! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!
Who you are:
You are a dynamic team player with the personal drive to accomplish all of your goals.
You have shown a history of success that will help drive the future of Signpost.
You are a voracious learner ready to understand, internalize, and execute best in class sales methodologies.
You thrive in a fast paced environment and are ready to make an impact.
You are passionate about the entire customer journey and understand the importance of a business’s reputation and reviews.
You are excited about being the owner of the entire acquisition cycle and emboldened to execute at a high level.
- Become an expert in the local marketing ecosystem
- Become an expert in Signpost's product and services
- Qualify prospects through proven sales best practices
- Engage with small businesses to understand their pain points and needs within the marketplace
- Effectively create and manage a pipeline
- Communicate our company mission and product value to prospective customers
- Conduct discovery calls and run product demonstrations.
- Acquire new Small and Medium Business Clients
- Achieve & surpass monthly expectations
- Help local businesses succeed!
- 4 year college degree or 2 years SaaS sales experience
- Located in (or willing to relocate to) Austin, Denver, or New York City
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment
- Strong verbal communication skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Coachable and looking to learn from the best
- Motivated to work hard and develop skills daily
- Enjoys being a team player
Why Work for Us:
- Best in class onboarding and training
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Career performance incentives
- Competitive benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Team building - Happy hours, team outings, rec sport leagues, and more
Check us out at signpost.com