Sales Chat Lead
At LegalZoom, we are passionate about our products and services because we know they help customers achieve their dreams. More than a thousand people call LegalZoom everyday seeking help, and our sales team plays an essential role in working with customers to identify a solution that best fits their needs. As a sales lead working as part of our Research & Development team, you will be responsible for identifying customers who would benefit most from our House Counsel program, initiating contact with them, and creating a sales and relationship lifecycle program that is repeatable and scalable.
What you'll do:
- Inside sales and outbound calling
- Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Testing and defining ideal segmentations for product offering
- Experimenting with positioning, messaging, outreach mechanisms and funnels to define the most effective sales process
- Tracking and reporting on results daily, weekly and monthly
- Documenting effective sales and relationship tactics and lifecycle engagement program
- Collaborating, coaching and training other sales agents
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-5 years of experience in one of the following fields: business development, sales executive, inside sales, account management, corporate phone sales, direct consumer or small business sales
- Superb, clear and confident communications with customers over phone and email
- Positive attitude, drive to succeed and a passion for helping customers
- Ability to learn detailed information about products and services quickly
- Hustle and ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced, and highly dynamic work environment.
- Experience or familiarity with law or running or dealing with small businesses is highly desirable
- A bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Basic computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, and an ability to learn lead/order management tools
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.