At Arrive Logistics, we believe a comprehensive training experience is the foundation of success. To support this belief, we have an entire team dedicated to the creation and execution of our robust training program. We are so excited to add a Sales Coach to our Austin team who can leverage their previous sales experience to mentor new sales reps as they transition from training to the sales floor! This role represents an opportunity to take ownership of each rep’s performance & add value to our existing training program through hands-on mentorship & development. If you have a background in freight sales, a proven ability to get in the trenches, and a passion for coaching others, then we cannot wait to meet you!
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with each new sales rep to ensure they are establishing their pipelines and maintaining them in an intentional manner.
- Study the pipelines of your reps and hold them accountable for customer relationships.
- Listen to sales calls and provide individualized feedback & coaching.
- Dive in! We want you to leverage your previous experience to show reps how relationships are built over the phone.
- Manage effort & sales metrics on a daily basis.
- Lead sales classes and other breakout sessions that focus on various, targeted subjects.
- Create & contribute new content for sales classes, with the help of our Learning & Development team.
- Report directly to our Learning & Development Manager.
- Contribute to other Learning & Development initiatives as needed!
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- 2+ years of customer-facing sales experience at a third party logistics provider and/or transportation company.
- Flexible & solutions-oriented. In this environment, things change quickly and we need someone who can roll with the punches & provide creative solutions.
- The ability to challenge reps & hold them accountable through goals & metrics.
- A proven knack for building productive relationships with a wide spectrum of people. We have a diverse sales team, and your job will be to learn each rep’s style, motivation, and needs.
- Unafraid to get their hands dirty! You can identify opportunities, pick up the phone and lead by example.
- A calm, patient demeanor as our reps navigate the highs and lows of a career in sales!
- A “let’s go” attitude - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact at a growing start up.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentive opportunities!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!
Read Full Job Description