Sales Coach at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with each new sales rep to ensure they are establishing their pipelines and maintaining them in an intentional manner.
- Study the pipelines of your reps and hold them accountable for customer relationships.
- Listen to sales calls and provide individualized feedback & coaching.
- Dive in! We want you to leverage your previous experience to show reps how relationships are built over the phone.
- Manage effort & sales metrics on a daily basis.
- Lead sales classes and other breakout sessions that focus on various, targeted subjects.
- Create & contribute new content for sales classes, with the help of our Learning & Development team.
- Report directly to our Learning & Development Manager.
- Contribute to other Learning & Development initiatives as needed!
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- 2+ years of customer-facing sales experience at a third party logistics provider and/or transportation company.
- Flexible & solutions-oriented. In this environment, things change quickly and we need someone who can roll with the punches & provide creative solutions.
- The ability to challenge reps & hold them accountable through goals & metrics.
- A proven knack for building productive relationships with a wide spectrum of people. We have a diverse sales team, and your job will be to learn each rep’s style, motivation, and needs.
- Unafraid to get their hands dirty! You can identify opportunities, pick up the phone and lead by example.
- A calm, patient demeanor as our reps navigate the highs and lows of a career in sales!
- A “let’s go” attitude - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact at a growing start up.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentive opportunities!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!