It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.What's Cool About This Job
As a WP Engine Sales Coach, you get the unique opportunity to drive our state-of-the art conversation-intelligence tools to ensure our professional sellers are the most customer-inspired, WordPress experts in the industry.The Day To DayCoaching Program
Coordinating with SMB Sales Leadership team to focus on key sales technique opportunities, align on product Go-To-Market talk tracks and messaging, and ensure smooth partnerships with sales operations, sales enablement, and training teams.In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Bringing our SMB sales coaching program to life, ensuring that every new WP Engine seller has the practical skills needed to be excellent in their roles.
- Ensuring that every seller gets at least 2 tracked and logged coaching sessions every month.
- Delivering insights to managers on skill gaps and opportunities, using the insights from a multitude of sources, including our CRM, deal intelligence tools, and reviewing deals.
- Self-Scouting (teaching reps to self-review), Peer-Reviews, Manager Coaching, and lots of role plays.
- You love learning about customers to hear about their experiences and seek to understand how we can improve and over-deliver on their expectations.
You're not new to the game. You've played different positions in sales and learned the path to predictable success.
- Minimum of 4 years of SaaS sales experience with a successful track record of exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Experience in selling to agencies and brands within the marketing technology landscape is helpful.
- Experience selling software and/or solutions to brand marketing leaders and agency technologists.
- You're a master of the sales process and can quickly apply practical application to training methodology.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You understand that WP Engine is a specialized platform and it's not about the sale, it's about what's best for the customer and for WP Engine. Success means that we win when they do!