Sales Compensation Manager at Miro
You will join a highly motivated, energetic Revenue Operations Team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts globally across all segments. You will be in a unique position to have a substantial impact on sales culture and top line and bottom line revenue. Your success will be measured by both improvements in efficiency and program scalability, as well as in the overall accuracy and reliability of the monthly commissions cycle. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
As the first Sales Compensation Manager at Miro, you will guide the Go-To-Market organization in structuring compensation plans, approving and strategizing on SPIFF initiatives & building a scalable and reliable global compensation reporting infrastructure.We're looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills. If you can easily find solutions despite different needs through essential analysis, process review and continuous improvement you could be a great addition to our team.What you’ll do
- Own all of Miro’s sales incentive plan design, management, and administration across Enterprise & Channel Sales, Customer Success and Revenue Operations.
- Oversee the strategic planning, development budgeting, implementation, and maintenance of incentive programs and analysis.
- Develop related processes, policies and provide project leadership to impact business success and ensure our incentives drive performance and results in partnership with sales management, finance, and Comp & Benefits
- Drive plan implementation and ensure metrics can be tracked and monitored in an audit-able system.
- Lend critical analytical and technical support to the successful administration of sales compensation programs globally while proactively building partnerships, fostering open dialogue and providing creative solutions to issues in real time.
- Own communication to articulate the strategy behind the plans, how they work, and how to “sell” the value of them to motivate all customer-facing resources
- 5+ years of related experience focused on compensation, operations, or financial analysis; with at least 1-2 years managing the end-to-end sales compensation *process
- Background in SaaS or a recurring customer subscription model company
- Strong experience with sales, commission and incentive plan development is required
- Consulting experience a plus
- Experience rollout out an Incentive Compensation Management Tool (ICM)
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce and technically savvy for other data systems. Experience with compensation tools like Xactly a plus
- Strong process development and writing experience
- Demonstrated project management capabilities and experience with the administration of high performance sales team compensation plans
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal & Communication skills and an ability to partner effectively across the organization from the individual contributor to executive leadership level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!