Sales Consultant- Ecommerce Marketing & Design at Volusion
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As the Services Sales Consultant you will close new business for Volusion’s internal digital marketing and design agency, Studio. This role requires a go-getter who loves developing relationships and contributing to a team. Our ideal candidate is creative, reliable, has a strong work ethic, drives results, and genuinely enjoys learning about marketing, design, and ecommerce. You have crushed your quota in previous roles, and are not afraid to ask for the business. Your attention to detail is crucial to the success of this role. Yes, we use Salesforce, and yes we expect you to fully take advantage of it also!
This role is for you if you are an active listener and are able to strategically recommend our custom services and hosting solutions to a variety of businesses ranging from small to medium.
- Strategically propose solutions that meet your client's needs through active discovery
- Prepare and deliver professional and compelling sales presentations via phone and video web conference
- Be resourceful in your communication methods. We are not limited to only phone calls, and emails. We stand out by using video, and in some cases text messages
- Effectively manage your pipeline daily to strategically move prospects through the sales funnel
- Build new & manage existing opportunities through varied sales stages to closure
- Adapt quickly to change and be a student by actively researching trends in the ecommerce market
- Be a relationship builder with your peers and your customers, and challenge the status quo in leading by example
- Proactively maintain current knowledge of all Volusion plans, services, and partners
- Be a challenger and educate your prospects on how to be successful with Volusion
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years selling digital marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - you can clearly explain SEO, PPC and social media marketing to my grandparents, with one arm tied behind your back
- Salesforce experience (or similar CRM experience)
- Documented track record of exceeding objectives in a performance-driven environment
- Knowledge of ecommerce
- Experience with SPIN Selling and/or Needs Based Selling
- Proactive and self-directed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings