Sales Data Specialist at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce is looking for a full-time Data Management Specialist to join our Sales Development team. In addition to list building, reporting, and data analysis, you will support leadership by monitoring campaigns and providing feedback that will drive BigCommerce’s growth.
What You’ll Do
- Execute quality contact/prospect list-building activities on an ongoing basis, including targeting and segmentation work on specific categories of the market
- Clean and ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders to efficiently launch new projects
- Partnering with various teams (Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing Teams, BizApps) to assemble information and deployment for Sales Development Team
- Scrub and manage all existing contact lists
- Guide the Account Development Representatives by providing feedback and direction on activities and tasks to be completed daily/weekly/monthly
- Update and maintain reporting activities on core input and output metrics (eg. responses, SALs, conversions, MRR on closed won opportunities) including anticipated demand delivery with each sequence
- Monitor sequence performance for continuous tracking of quantity, quality, and output expectations with the goal of uncovering actionable insight to be delivered back to sales leaders
Who You Are
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of related professional experience, preferably in Sales or Marketing Operations
- Strong platform experience is critical, including etailinsights, DiscoverOrg, BuiltWith, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Google Analytics
- Strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google suite, etc.) required
- Previous SaaS or e-commerce experience a plus
- Possess strong logical, problem solving, and Excel modeling skills.
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail, with excellent prioritization skills that allow you to consistently deliver quality results on time in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for delivering strong, data-centric presentations.
- Learn quickly, are responsive to feedback, and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to forge strong bonds, work collaboratively with, and influence internal partners such as other Marketing channels, Sales, Finance, and Business Applications
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.