Sales Development Admin at Optimizely
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.Job Description
The primary responsibilities of this position will include prospecting for new customers, enriching contact data for contacts & leads with third-party databases, and using the provided resources and technology to assist the Sales Development Team.
Leverage LinkedIn, Salesforce, Outreach, and other third-party tools (DiscoverOrg, Lusha, etc.) to append contact data on key leads.
Learn about Optimizely’s product & service offerings, research major target accounts & prospects, and contribute to the lead generation process.
- Intrinsic drive to be successful. We work hard to deliver value to our prospects and customers and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role. You are adaptable and thrive in new situations where you can think on your feet.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, impactful team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better.
- Genuine curiosity about people, marketing technology and business, with excellent listening skills.
- Strong track record of performance in a previous role or in college. SaaS knowledge or sales experience a major plus.
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests.
- A competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, milk carton regatta, etc). A positive attitude and desire to win are a must.
- A desire to pursue a career in sales. You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.