Sales Development Manager
Unity Technologies is seeking a Sales Development Manager to drive innovation, growth and new business opportunities with the team of Sales Development Representatives across the American region. The Sales Development Manager will report to the Head of Global Sales Development and will interface closely with key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to accelerate both revenue and strategic value across multiple verticals.
The team you will be managing as a local leader in Austin is part of a global team, located in Brighton for the EMEA market and in San Fransisco and Austin for the AMER market.
You will be building a Sales Development team in the Austin location while supervising the team in San Francisco. Your ability as a visionary thought Sales leader paired with being able to execute on strategic directions will ensure sustained success of the team.
- Leads and inspire a team of Sales Development Representatives to over-achieve against objectives
- Takes charge of executing a repeatable process for hiring and onboarding additional team members and delivers ongoing training on sales prospecting, email outreach, and outbound calling
- Guides and manages prospect research and building activity for the different verticals for the AMER market
- Defines and tracks performance metrics by which the Sales Development Representatives will be measured (e.g., call/email activity, response rates, leads generated, lead quality, ultimate lead-to-close)
- Serves as an insightful advisor to management about team performance
- Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Willingness to travel 30%
- Financial acumen and business management skills
- Very strong coaching and mentoring skills including the ability to develop people
- Experience and expertise in managing and leading a team in a sales environment
- Background in the software/technology market
- The ability to motivate a team and individuals to work to and achieve monthly KPI's
- Energetic, driven and motivated
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- Experience with Unity
- Passion for excellence in result
- Knowledge of the Gaming sector
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.