SALES DEVELOPMENT REP - MINERALSOFT
About MineralSoft by Drillinginfo:
Drillinginfo recently acquired MineralSoft, the leading asset management software provider for the trillion-dollar mineral-rights asset class. MineralSoft’s technology is the first and only solution to fully digitize the ecosystem and move vital workflows into an integrated software solution. We empower our customers to answer questions that help validate and maximize their asset value and payments and also provide decision-making support around when to buy, sell or hold. This is a high impact, high reward opportunity with an established Austin-based oil & gas SaaS and data platform company.
About the Role:
Our Sales Development Representative is a B2B sales position, focused on inbound/outbound lead generation and opportunity creation, reporting directly to our Head of Sales. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, nurturing, managing lead lists and selling. You are committed to helping educate prospects on MineralSoft by Drillinginfo’s value proposition through thoughtful qualifying questions and objection management. In this position, you will contribute to various sales and marketing projects such as marketing campaigns, scalable process improvement and creation of sales collateral. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to jumpstart their sales career in a fast-growing sales organization, where you will have access to formal sales training and endless opportunities for advancement. World class training, base salary and commissions as well as an outstanding benefit package.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- You are committed to a career in sales and see this position as an opportunity to jumpstart your sales career
- You are a metrics driven “hunter” with a high sense of urgency
- Experience working with a CRM, like Salesforce, is a huge plus
- You are creative, focused, and willing to do whatever it takes to generate new conversations and open new doors
- You must be an exceptional listener and comfortable on the phone
- You see the opportunity in our space and are invested to learn more about the oil and gas industry
You can self-manage, but also respond well to constructive coaching and feedback to build on your already outstanding verbal and written communication skills