Sales Development Representative (20 openings)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
We’re currently looking for Sales Development Representatives with a passion for sales to join our growing team in Austin. Our Austin office was recently nominated as one of the Top Workplaces in Greater Austin in 2018, and named as Indeed’s Top-Rated Workplaces in 2018.
The Sales Development Program
You’ll be joining a group of 20+ entry-level candidates who will be starting up our Sales Development Team from the ground up. This 18-month program will provide you with hands-on experience in prospecting leads, interacting with customers, and identifying key sales opportunities for our Sales Team. You’ll walk away from the program with the skills necessary to join our world-class Inside Sales Team.
As our Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for marketing the company’s products and services via phone with new or well-qualified prospects. In the role of Sales Development Representative, you are able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sales Development Representative you have strong technical, communication, and collaboration skills.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Actively identify sales opportunities in assigned account, territory, or sales region
- Dedicatedly connect with customers and business decision makers via phone or email
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned areas and regions
- Act as the main point of contact between Informatica and the respective customers
- Create and prepare activity reports as needed
- Work together across multiple teams and departments
- Actively participate in setting up qualified introductory meetings for Sales teammates
- Great organizational and analytical skills
- You’re interpersonal and work well with others and have a strong passion to grow your sales career
- BA/BS Degree is preferred
What We’d Like to See
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- Willingness to embrace new challenges and help drive success
- You're a superb communicator, who can strike up a conversation with anyone
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.