Sales Development Representative, AEC at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is currently looking for high caliber, energy driven and quick learner willing to take direction as a Sales Development Representative . You will be an integral part of the Business Development team. You will be asked to help manage external business development and internal operational tasks within the Americas business development organization. Key areas of focus will be driving revenue, enabling operational efficiency and evangelizing Unity’s core values (Enabling Success, Solving Hard Problems, a Democratizing Development). You must be able to work cross functional across Unity’s internal teams (Marketing, Finance, Development, etc.) which could be 75% of your role. As a Sales Development Representative you will need to understand how to sell Unity’s solutions (SaaS service) and become proficient in all aspects of Unity’s ecosystem and development pipeline. You will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges and should feel comfortable talking with a variety of developers in the gaming and non-gaming development space.
Unity wants a driven individual who thrives on winning business, understanding the complex business challenges, and seeks maximum operational efficiency.
- Be a Unity advocate through direct and indirect methods
- Manage and grow Unity’s Enterprise account base across gaming and non-gaming
- Meet and exceed revenue targets as a shared team goal
- Understanding of the complete sales cycle, yet owner of operational efficiency
- Ability to demonstrate Unity’s technology
- Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
- Desire to provide customers with only the most valued solutions
- Required to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- Technology sales experience with a focus on inside sales selling software or cloud solutions
- Experience growing large enterprise accounts.
- Experience in growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.