What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
What you'll do:
- Schedule quality demos for sales team by identifying, researching and contacting potential customers and ensure those demos occur
- Hit or exceed a monthly quota
- Make 60+ outbound cold calls and customized emails per day using sales enablement tools
- Prospect quality contacts and accounts that are a best fit for using the TrendKite and Cision platforms
- Be the first point of contact for potential clients while executing marketing and sales tactics
- Collect market data before and during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team
- Partner with sales reps to ensure that opportunities are moving forward
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- An interest in moving to a consultative Sales position within a software company
- 1- 2 years experience making outbound calls (past experience in a Sales Development or Business Development role)
- Ability to clearly articulate company value proposition and use cases
- Innate hunger, self-motivation and work ethic
- Be confident running high-volume pipelines in dynamic, quick-moving, and rapidly changing environments
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- 4 year Bachelor's degree preferred
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (we will not sponsor at this time)
- Bonus if you have lead generation experience in a SaaS company, Outreach.io, Salesforce, and other sales enablement tool experience
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4