What we do:
TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is a martech company focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications. The Cision platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
What you'll do:
- Schedule quality demos for sales team by identifying, researching and contacting potential customers and ensure those demos occur
- Hit or exceed a monthly quota
- Make 60+ outbound cold calls and customized emails per day using sales enablement tools
- Prospect quality contacts and accounts that are a best fit for using the TrendKite and Cision platforms
- Be the first point of contact for potential clients while executing marketing and sales tactics
- Collect market data before and during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team
- Partner with sales reps to ensure that opportunities are moving forward
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- An interest in moving to a consultative Sales position within a software company
- 1- 2 years experience making outbound calls (past experience in a Sales Development or Business Development role)
- Ability to clearly articulate company value proposition and use cases
- Innate hunger, self-motivation and work ethic
- Be confident running high-volume pipelines in dynamic, quick-moving, and rapidly changing environments
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- 4 year Bachelor's degree preferred
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (we will not sponsor at this time)
- Bonus if you have lead generation experience in a SaaS company, Outreach.io, Salesforce, and other sales enablement tool experience
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communication professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR, IR and social media software, rich analytics, content distribution, and influencer outreach, Cision enables clients to engage audiences, enhance campaigns and strengthen data-driven decision making.
At Cision, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices across North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees and are always striving to make Cision a better place to work every day. Join us!
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.