Sales Development Representative Manager
How you'll add value:
- Live our core values every day. Innovation, Accountability, and Family. You are to always set the best possible example for your team
- Work with each of your team members on a daily basis to help them succeed and achieve their goals.
- Conduct one-on-ones on a weekly basis with each of your team members to help them game plan for success and address any issues they are experiencing
- Hold your team accountable to their quotas and to displaying our core values on a daily basis
- Train new team-members on how to utilize all of our platforms and tools to be successful in their role
- Report all of your team’s numbers to your Director on a weekly basis with an action plan for improvement when necessary. Also, occasionally you may be asked to work on special projects by your director
- Act as a leader. Be present and available to help your team when they need you
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 1-2 years of management experience
- A proven track record as a successful SDR. You consistently hit your numbers and were always helping other people achieve their goals
- A strong understanding of all the platforms and tools that SDRs use and the ability to explain them. You should be the one on your team that people turn to when they have a question
- Fantastic communication skills. The understanding of how to speak to different people on your team and also talk to your team as a whole
- An ability to teach and coach effectively. A natural-born leader
- Strong organizational and time-management skills. The ability to work independently of constant supervision
- Honesty, integrity, and thoughtfulness
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package (Base + bonuses + UNCAPPED commission)
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.