Sales Development Representative Manager at LumApps
LumApps is seeking a Sales Development Representative Manager in Austin, TX to manage our high-performing Sales Development Representative team. This role is responsible for hiring, coaching and leading a high-performing national SDR team to achieve aggressive lead generation goals. This is a great opportunity for a selfless leader with a strong attention to detail who can provide constructive feedback while helping the team shine. Apply today!
- Hire, coach and lead a high performance, national SDR team to achieve aggressive lead generation goals;
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, while leveraging sales enablement tools;
- Strategize and reach conclusions to push teams to achieve and exceed KPIs;
- Drive team business development, prospecting and lead qualification activity and results to achieve strategic goals;
- Develop role, industry, segment and geographically appropriate business playbooks, tools, processes, workflows and guides with messaging, scripting and positioning;
- Analyze data trends, produce reporting and updates for the executive team;
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams.
- 3+ years of B2B SDR management experience, preferably within a SaaS company;
- Demonstrate success building and establishing high performing teams with evidence of consistently exceeding targets;
- Expert level experience with CRM & Marketing/sales automation software;
- Exceptional leadership skills, with experience leading remote/regional teams;
- Professional with strong commercial acumen;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- In-depth understanding of the marketing lead and sales administration processes;
- An understanding of the financial services sector is advantageous.
What we offer:
- A program designed with your success in mind. We're looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career;
- A competitive base salary with a generous sales compensation plan (uncapped) and sales accelerators if sales quota is exceeded;
- 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, starting day one;
- Awesome coworkers and culture;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- So much more!
LumApps helps organizations transform the way they communicate, collaborate, and engage with their customers, partners, and most importantly, their employees. Leading companies rely on our solutions — LumApps Social Collaborative Intranet and LumApps Employee Social Advocacy — to make their teams more productive. Our solutions contribute to smarter, more efficient, and better-connected workforces around the world. Because ultimately, our mission is to make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
From humble beginnings in 2012, LumApps has grown to seven global offices in New York, Austin, San Francisco, Paris, Lyon, London, and Tokyo, serving more than 4 million users worldwide. To date, we’ve raised $100M from top venture capital firms to support companies like Veepee, Colgate-Palmolive, Japan Airlines, Airbus...
If our core values of: “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, and “Always be evolving,” speak to you, apply to join our team today!