If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Levelset’s Sales team is a growing group of sales professionals who are committed to excellence. As an MidMarket Sales Development Representative, you will be working closely with Account Executives to generate qualified opportunities among our MidMarket customer segment. Your target contacts will come from a variety of sources through both marketing and product generated channels. The best representatives are creative and passionate team players who can handle the challenges of cold calling and objections with grit and enthusiasm. This position will give someone beginning their career in sales significant opportunities to grow and a clear learning and earning path to become an Account Executive.
This position is a perfect way to jump start a successful and lucrative career in sales. You’ll receive world-class training, and learn a suite of new and marketable skills, including sales principles, strategic design of SaaS customer acquisition models, business development strategy, and an understanding of a high-growth business environment.
PLEASE READ THIS PART: This is an outbound sales development role, which means that it requires A LOT of activity in the form of phone calls and emails. This is a great way to get started in B2B SaaS sales, and Levelset will invest in you and your skill set so that you grow quickly in your career at Levelset & beyond. Please understand the expectations are that you show up with the energy and attitude to produce a high level of activity with a coachable and resourceful mindset.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Levelset's sales growth by calling outbound and inbound leads to set up demos for MM Account Executives
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Use a value-oriented consultative approach to listen to prospective customers and educate them on what Levelset solutions will best meet their needs
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Keeping a well documented and maintained pipeline
- Cross departmental collaboration to ensure the health of your accounts
What You Bring
- You have a “high-motor” and are curious, resourceful, and competitive.
- You’re an active listener
- You have a high EQ and can truly empathize with our customers who need our help
- You are looking to kickstart a successful career in tech sales
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is about 200 employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
We are committed to fighting injustice throughout the construction industry, and fairness is key to our company's purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate.