Sales Development Representative - Recent/Fall 2019 Grads
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the sales role:
- Gain SaaS sales experience by working with mid-market and enterprise account executives.
- Learn corporate selling strategies by running meetings with VP and C-level executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Understand the cyber security technology landscape through industry research and competitive selling.
- Learn go-to-market strategy by collaborating with CrowdStrike partners to generate business opportunities.
- Use the leading sales software tools to manage your book of business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams to understand all the moving parts of a successful startup company.
Qualities we look for and appreciate:
- Intelligence, personality, and drive
- Passionate about becoming a software sales expert
- Wants to understand the SaaS B2B cybersecurity space
- Interested in learning about technology and enterprise software
- High EQ, IQ and business acumen
- Interested in mentorship from some of Silicon Valley’s top sales professionals
- Wants to become an expert in business process optimization
- Four-year degree from an accredited university
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.