Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Quali, the leader in delivering environments-as-a-service for cloud and DevOps automation, is seeking an ambitious and goal-oriented Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX
Our SDRs take the lead in first conversations and utilize Account Based Marketing (ABM) to engage prospects. At the “tip of the spear”, we rely on our SDRs to make a great first impression, open conversations, identify opportunities, set appointments, and conduct discovery calls. You will be on the front lines every day, making cold calls and sending emails. Candidates must be comfortable talking to strangers, fielding questions and objections, and introducing prospects to our products and value proposition in pursuit of building qualified sales pipeline for our team of Account Executives.
This position at Quali - for motivated candidates willing to put in the work - will lay the foundation of knowledge, experience, and skills necessary for a successful career in technology sales.
- Eager to dive in and learn Quali products, messaging, and industry (we’ll help!)
- Ready to qualify inbound leads from our website and generate your own cold, outbound leads
- Resilient, goal-oriented, and adaptable
- A strong communicator, with excellent listening, written, and verbal skills
- Excellent at managing your time and have a knack for organization
- Team oriented; we win or lose as a team
- Eager to build a career in enterprise technology sales
- Work in partnership with Sales Management, Account Executives, and Marketing to qualify inbound leads and generate new, outbound leads and sales opportunities
- Identify and engage prospective customers using a multitude of touchpoints: outbound phone calls, emails, LinkedIn InMails, chat bots, etc.
- Uncover and qualify new sales opportunities for Quali’s products and services
- Perform the initial discovery/qualification calls with prospective customers
- Capture business intelligence from prospects directly (by phone or email) or indirectly (via online research) to arm our Account Executives for success
- Maintain accurate and thorough records in Salesforce.com
- 1 - 3 years lead generation, inside sales, customer service or account management experience in a technology company OR
- 1+ years experience in B2C sales (inside or outside) including banking or real estate, customer service, fundraising, or hospitality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Hubspot (preferred but not required)
- Experience with Drift or comparable chatbot
Quali provides the stability that comes from a well-funded company with a great product and amazing customers, as well as a startup culture where your ideas, improvements, and initiative is valued.
Career and development:
We want you to grow with us! We’ll provide you a plan and training to help you reach your goals.