Sales Development Representative *updated!* at Compeat
We are looking for experienced BDR/SDR’s who love restaurant peeps and relate to technology geeks! We are building true partnerships and working hand-in-hand with restaurant owners and operators that are committed to improving their success through using our back-office software. If you want to be a part of building the "best in Austin" Sales Development team you have found the right opportunity!
- 2 years inside sales/SDR experience
- Restaurant experience a serious bonus
Things that make this role unique:
- You'll get the opportunity to significantly impact revenue for a best in class Restaurant Management Software company
- You will grow into a highly skilled sales professional
- You'll be in control of your earnings via a competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Expand our community of new partners by initiating the first conversations with restaurant decision makers.
- Create excitement around our solutions and the problems it solves for restaurant people.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting.
- Identify key players in the restaurant organization and generate interest in meeting with our sales executives for a discovery meeting.
- Articulate a vision and help position Compeat distinctly in the minds of prospects, working with them to overcome challenges and objections, all to inspire them to act.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closing.
- Participate in team-building and training.
- Leverage marketing content to capture the interest of key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with sales executives on strategies for prospecting in their territories.
Experience and skills:
- Drive, grit, team oriented with a strong desire to compete and win.
- Proven business development success through effect use of core sales tools like Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value.
- Track record of over-achieving goals.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing at least 40 calls per day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Naturally curious and passionate
Who are we?
Compeat Restaurant Management Systems was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas. Over the last 19 years we have installed restaurant management software for hundreds of customers in thousands of restaurant locations across the US and Canada. Compeat software is running in every type of restaurant ranging in size from high volume independents to large chain operators. Compeat is the industry leading provider of end-to-end software solutions including accounting, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile apps.
Compeat Hiring Practices:
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location where the candidate is applying.
Compeat doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Compeat.