Sales Development Representative
Are you seeking to start or grow your career in sales and want to learn quickly at a fast growing startup? We want to talk to you.
We’re building the world’s best live org chart and collaborative people planning tool (read our master plan.) We’re a small, close-knit team that is passionate about what we do. Our customers are dynamic companies with 50 - 5,000 employees in diverse industries. Pingboard helps them work and plan better, together.
The Sales Development Representative role is a critical component of our sales model, helping fuel our company’s rapid growth. Each day you will seek out new potential enterprise accounts and design strategies to convert them to qualified leads for our Account Executives. Senior leaders on the sales and marketing team will work closely with you every step of the way to help you be successful.
If you do well in this role, you can promoted to an Account Executive within a year. There are also plenty of other opportunities at Pingboard beyond sales roles that will be available as we continue to grow.
This role is in our Austin location and requires zero travel.
Pingboard is committed to building an inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter with a track record of success in their professional, or personal lives
- Goal oriented -- When you commit to something, you give it 110%
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excited about SaaS, Marketing & Sales.
- High energy, positive attitude, and extremely driven.
- Team player that welcomes and thrives on feedback.
- Has the desire to solve problems with creative solutions.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and give someone they know little about a call.
What We Expect From You:
- Cold outreach to new prospects
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify leads that should go to Account Executives
- Help establish best practices and efficient processes
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our product
- Work closely with Account Executives to refine call and messaging strategies
- Identify trends from prospective customers to share with the product, marketing, and customer success teams
- Track all sales activity in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified leads
What's Required to Apply:
- Minimum of 1+ years post-grad work experience
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Positive attitude
- High energy
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A goal-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated success in meeting goals
- Eagerness to receive coaching and continuous feedback
- Experience working with CRM applications is preferred
Perks of Working Here:
- Performance based compensation with zero cap on how much you can make
- Stock options
- Full Health Benefits: Full medical and dental coverage for you, plus the flexibility to customize a plan for you and your family.
- Open Vacation Policy
- Amazing Coffee: Enjoy free coffee and espresso drinks on our company tab next door at Seventh Flag Coffee
- Adjustable Standing Desks: To save your back and help you burn some calories, we give every employee an electric adjustable desk, so you can sit or stand.
- Live Music: We have a handful of tickets to each taping of the Austin City Limits TV show. Let us know which bands you want to see.
- Learn to Run Up Walls!: Really! We encourage you to share your hobbies. Get a small group to do it with you and the company will pay for it.
- Open Books: Want to see our growth metrics, strategic plans or how much cash we have in the bank? We’ll show you.
Read Full Job Description