Sales Development Representative at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and a passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
If you are looking to develop your technology sales career, then the Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is the perfect role for you! LogicMonitor is seeking experienced SDRs to drive lead generation activities for a global sales team. Responsibilities focus on seeking out and qualifying new business opportunities for the Sales Team.
The SDR will execute outbound sales development campaigns to create qualified sales leads for the Sales team. The SDR is the "outbound spear" of the sales organization and will improve SDR productivity and create predictable SDR team results by: representing LogicMonitor well, clearly communicating with prospective clients and listening to their needs, determining when they are good candidates for sales opportunities, and pushing learning from prospect engagements back into the SDR team.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Create sales opportunities for the sales team
- Utilize your technical and value based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting
- Ask qualifying questions to better understand needs and timing
- Determine if LogicMonitor is a good fit for prospect
- Execute outbound campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Be part of campaign creation and determining targets
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment
- Add additional sales pipeline to increase the growth of LogicMonitor
- Proactively communicate with prospects, management, LogicMonitor team
- Be on the "front-lines", relay any information that may be of value to the team be it best practices, new features, competitive pressures, etc.
- Attend a weekly sales call prepared to discuss your accomplishments for the week
- Attend a monthly sales meeting to discuss your business plan to overachieve your quota
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years outbound sales experience (preferred)
- IT and/or Enterprise SaaS software knowledge (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
- The ability to articulate your accomplishments and future plans during internal team meetings