Sales Development Representative
UiPath is looking for a Sales Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and prospecting into new accounts. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects from first contact to initial conversation. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Identify client’s needs and suggest an appropriate solution.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and the Account Executive.
- Report to the SDR Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and our pricing model.
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Lead/Sales Development Representative
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BS Degree