RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- to empower the people who power the world. The Sales and Customer Success teams encompass all things revenue, customer education, and onboarding. These teams consist of new business sales account executives, post-sales professionals, sales enablement, and sales operations that ensure our customers are set up for success through the entire customer journey.
RigUp is hiring a Sales Development Representative in our Austin office. The ideal candidates for this role is a teammate who is passionate and performance driven. You will join a sales team responsible for driving adoption of the RigUp offering within our Buyer Network (B2B). If you're passionate about building relationships, getting your career starting in technology sales, and are energized by a dynamic environment, we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Develop new leads through research, cold-calling, networking and strategizing with contacts and prospects to qualify and advance opportunities.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline through follow-up calls, emails and social media.
- Work closely with Account Executives to drive deals forward.
- Build and manage a business plan by keeping prospect records current and active in CRM.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals.
- Travel: This is an office-based position with minimal travel requirements
What you should have
- Demonstrated 1- 3 years of consultative B2B sales experience
- Relentless hustle and grit
- High volume sales execution with a track record of success
- Versatile / Self-sufficient
- Team player + coach mentality
- Great storyteller able to capture attention and build trust quickly
- Competitive with a strong desire to win
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction
- Knowledge and interest in energy markets helpful
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!