Gembah empowers and enables product innovation. We are democratizing and demystifying the product creation process by helping entrepreneurs, e-commerce sellers and small-to-midsize businesses research, design, and manufacture products.
At Gembah, we understand the resources required to successfully launch a new product is a significant challenge for most businesses. From research and design to sourcing and vetting overseas manufacturers, there are many hurdles on the path to bringing a new product to market.
Gembah’s end-to-end solution was created with these challenges in mind. Our team of experts are an extension of our clients’ teams, guiding them step-by-step, regardless of where they are along the process.
Gembah’s team is comprised of specialists, leading product designers, and engineers. In addition, Gembah works with an exclusive network of vetted factories in Asia. Today, Gembah has offices in the United States and China.
As a Gembah Sales Development Representative, you will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers and partners. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until deal close.
- Promote the company
- Generate leads
- Identify proper sales opportunities
- Give sales presentations
- Negotiate pricing and contract details with prospective customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Regularly Meets of Exceeds Goals
- Hard working
- Base + Commission
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience with B2B sales
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Bilingual is a plus
For more information and to apply, please email [email protected]