Sales Development Representative
At YouEarnedIt, we give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues while driving results for our customers. We are redefining how companies amplify their employee experience with our award-winning software platform and services. With an approach that is employee-driven, not top-down, YouEarnedIt is a disruptive force in the Human Capital Management industry. We strive to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers and our employees.
As a company, our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We create a workplace that is open and transparent, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community. We have an award-winning culture that has been included in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Best Company Cultures and repeatedly named to Austin Business Journal's Best Places to Work. Featured in Inc., Forbes, Business Insider, and Bloomberg Technology, we are making a difference in the lives of employees every day. We are looking for passionate, driven, and results-oriented individuals to join our winning team on our inspiring mission. Let's make big things happen in 2019!
Have you heard? We've joined forces!
Overview of role:
The Sales Development Representative role is an entry-level position that gives you a great opportunity to get started at one of Austin’s best places to work. We’re growing fast and invite you to grow with us! Sales Development is a critical component of the sales organization at YouEarnedIt. As the "tip of the spear," you will open new sales conversations and create sales opportunities for our Account Executives. You will be on the front lines of our business and as such, you must be comfortable cold calling, talking to strangers, communicating our value proposition, and building our sales pipeline.
What awesome stuff you’ll do:
- Cold outbound calls and emails to prospective customers
- Schedule initial discovery/qualification calls with prospective customers
- Communicate to arm Account Executives for success (i.e. insights and intelligence about prospective customers) in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to help inform Demand Generation
- Assist Account Executives with pipeline management and prospect nurturing when appropriate/necessary
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Passion, resilience, and a good sense of humor required.
- Success in establishing and cultivating professional relationships, you are the first point of contact and voice of the company!
- Experience with client facing work, this could include anything from hospitality to customer support.
- Familiarity with G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc…)
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Adaptability; things change fast around here!
- High capacity for empathy.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of a business.
- Bonus points for experience with Salesforce.com.
- You work best in dynamic environments where change is the only constant. If you thrive in a static organization with inert processes, keep looking!