Sales Development Representative
Location: Austin, TX; onsite at our office located in the Domain
Description: We are looking for restaurant peeps and technology geeks who have a passion for sales! We are building true partnerships and working hand in hand with restaurant owners and operators that are committed to improving their success. If you want to be a part of building the "best in Austin" Sales Development team you have found the right opportunity!
What is Compeat?
We are one vendor, one contact, one login. That is what our customers love. We are the only restaurant management software that provides a full end to end solution. From back office and accounting to workforce management and payroll, we make it simple and we integrate it all.
- Some type of restaurant experience required
- At least one year in sales or sales development; bonus points for SDR or BDR sales experience
Things that make this role unique:
- You'll get the opportunity to significantly impact revenue for a world class Restaurant Management Software company.
- You'll get the opportunity to help build the most awesome Sales Development team in Austin.
- You'll be in control of your earnings via a competitive base salary and uncapped commissions.
Things you’ll accomplish in the first year:
- You'll reach your first years commission targets.
- You'll become proficient in the Challenger sales methodology
- You'll work with your manager and outline your career path
- You'll be challenged and have a whole lot of fun!
- Expand our community of new partners by Initiating the first conversations with restaurant decision makers
- Create excitement around our solutions and the problems it solves for restaurant people
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound calling and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closing
- Identify key players in the restaurant organization and generate interest in meeting with our sales executives for a discovery meeting
- Articulate a vision and help position Compeat distinctly in the minds of prospects, working with them to overcome challenges and objections, all to inspire them to act.
- Participate in team-building and training.
- Leverage marketing content to capture the interest of key stakeholders
- Collaborate with sales executives on strategies for prospecting in their territories
- Work closely with Executive Director of Inside Sales to operationalize outreach cadence and metrics
Experience and skills:
- Track record of over-achieving goals
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Naturally curious and passionate
- Compassionate competitive
- Salesforce experience would be a huge plus!
People- We love our team members, customers, partners and investors. We believe in building a culture where all can be innovative, creative and challenged.
Appreciation- We think appreciation is one of the best ways to build strong positive relationships. It requires going out of our way to tell and show people how we appreciate them.
Passion- We are passionate about serving the restaurant industry with simple intuitive and effective technology that delight our customers.
Integrity- We believe trust and integrity are intertwined and essential to business relationships. Our culture promotes doing the right thing every time, even when no one is looking.
Empathy- We try to understand our team members' and customers' world and treat them with respect and empathy in every interaction.