Sales Development Representative
Job Type: Full-time, salaried with benefits, incentive compensation
SailPoint is the leading provider of identity management software for large, global organizations. Our award winning solutions help some of the world’s largest organizations mitigate risk and reduce IT and compliance costs while still meeting the highest standards of corporate governance. We’re currently expanding our lead generation team by adding market development reps to drive the growth of our sales pipeline. This position will closely align with the designated sales team to target new accounts, respond to inbound leads and identify qualified opportunities.
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound sales activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for enterprise sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Ground floor opportunity in the region (experience hiring, training, and running an inside team is a plus)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.