Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. At Sana, we're passionate about fixing this problem by bringing accessible and affordable health plans to small and medium businesses. We've built an innovative team with top talent from across the health insurance and tech industries to create engaging, modern plans for our clients. This allows our customers to offer competitive benefits packages while paying an average of 20% less than traditional plans.
We are looking for a charismatic and hard-working person to fill an entry-level sales position. You will work closely with our experienced sales team members to develop lead lists, build relationships with potential customers through calls and emails and set appointments for interested leads with account executives. We are a small team growing fast - you’ll get to help build an operation from the ground up under the guidance of people who have done it before. It will be hard work, but it will also be a lot of fun!
What you will do
- Build lead lists and initiate outbound sales conversations via phone, email, and social media
- Build and manage a pipeline of potential customers, handling communications and sales operations tasks to assist in closing deals
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge about our product and the health insurance industry
- Help new clients through the onboarding process once they sign up
- Help with logistics around local promotional events
- Provide feedback to the product team on how the product should develop to better meet partner & customer needs
- Learn a lot, work hard and be around really smart, passionate people looking to make a difference!
- 0-4 years of professional experience -- ideally in some type of lead generation capacity
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial. Self-directed. Excited to build something from scratch
- Passionate. You care about making our healthcare system work better for people and business owners.
- Grit. You aren’t worried about getting your hands dirty and working hard when you need to.
- Comfortable with change. We are a startup and need people who are ok doing things outside of their traditional job description
- Comfortable with modern web applications. We are building all of our software in-house and you will be a key constituent in its development.
- Experience in health insurance or in a startup environment is a plus
- Experience with CRM systems also a plus
- Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA plans
- Parental leave
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!