Sales Development Representative at Adia
Sales Development Representative
Adia is looking for a Sales Development Representative with demonstrated hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques, primarily cold calls. You will be responsible for sourcing new business from marketing campaigns and exceeding sales quotas.
Ultimately, your objective is to seek new leads by cold calling and developing relationships with potential customers to boost inside sales and contribute to Adia's long-term growth targets.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact to facilitating the transition to an Account Executive
- Schedule product demos for Account Executives to close the deals
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market by aggressively dialing the phone
- Report to the Inside Sales Manager on sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience as a Business or Sales Development Representative or similar role in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable with multiple sales techniques, primarily cold calls
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You are organized and not scared of being on the phone
- You are not satisfied with just meeting your targets – you are motivated and hungry to knock it out of the park
- You are comfortable with strong KPIs – you thrive off challenges and are not easily discouraged
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- You are eager to learn, try new things, and develop new skills
Adia is the on-demand staffing platform for hospitality. We give hotels, event managers, and food service businesses a better way to find the people they need. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Launched in Switzerland back in October 2016, Adia opened an office in Austin in early 2018. Today workers on our platform are located in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, and New Orleans.
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, curious (like, Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.