Sales Development Representative at Adia
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Adia is looking for a Sales Development Representative with demonstrated hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques and a hunger to succeed every day. You will be responsible for sourcing new business from marketing campaigns and exceeding sales quotas on a weekly basis.
Ultimately, your objective is to seek new leads by calling and developing relationships with potential customers to boost inside sales and contribute to Adia's long-term growth targets.
- Contact potential clients through calls and emails
- Present our platform and its benefits to potential clients
- Use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact to facilitating the transition to an Account Executive
- Schedule product demos for Account Executives to close deals
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in our market
- Report to the Head of Inside Sales on weekly sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
What you bring to the table:
- Proven work experience as a Sales or Business Development Representative, or a similar role in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques, including cold calls
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A healthy desire for competition, especially when it comes to self-improvement
- You are organized, hungry, and enjoy connecting with people on the phone
- You are comfortable with strong KPIs – you thrive off challenges and are not easily discouraged
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- You are eager to learn, try new things, and develop new skills
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, and curious organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
Adia is a gig economy marketplace for businesses and flexible workers in the hospitality, events, warehousing, and retail sectors. Leveraging technology, Adia makes it easier for businesses to find vetted hourly workers on demand, and gives workers a way to book unlimited jobs in one tap. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Founded in 2016, we have a short company history but one that spreads across Switzerland and the US.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.