Sales Development Representative
Tiger Pistol is an innovative social advertising technology company experiencing explosive global growth. Our technology is built to automate the setup, publication and optimization of Facebook and Instagram ads at scale. In support of our growth, we are seeking Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to focus on new client identification and pipeline development. Reporting to the VP, Enterprise Sales, you will be key to new client acquisition and to Tiger Pistol’s next chapter of growth.
To be successful as a SDR, it is imperative that you are:
- Passion for AdTech solutions.
- Customer-centric focus with a desire to learn about and solve clients’ challenges
- A high level of personal drive and focus on objectives
- Desire to be successful and grow professionally in collaboration with other passionate, high-performing team members
Develop leads, pipeline and revenue by:
- Qualifying inbound leads.
- Conducting account-based prospecting through research, cold calling and emailing.
- Research accounts to identify key players and generate interest.
- Transfer qualified opportunities to the Sales Team for further development and closure.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop targeted outreach campaigns based on marketing segmentation strategies.
- Understand personas’ pain points and articulate how Tiger Pistol’s solutions help resolve them.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned industries and functional areas.
- Analyze key marketing metrics to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Manage progress in CRM and update pipeline analytics/reports.
- Work closely with VP & Account Executives to reach targeted prospects.
- Define and deploy best practices for prospecting methodologies for account-based and industry-based selling techniques
- Build and manage CRM reports to track success metrics of quota attainment, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Proven business development/inside sales experience in demand generation to a marketing audience - ideally for a software or SaaS company in the AdTech space
- Track record of achieving (and, even better, exceeding) targets
- Confident, charismatic phone presence and clear, compelling communication skills
- Excellent at handling rejection, being able to pivot and transform conversations
- Proficient at prospecting, list building, account researching tactics
- Experience in using Salesforce.com, RainKing, DiscoverOrg, ZOHO, LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Inquisitive, with excellent listening skills
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- High-tech office with all the perks