Sales Development Representative at Trend
Sales Development Representative
Influencer marketing is one of the most sought after marketing strategies right now. Trendis a curated marketplace that helps brands source high quality user generated content and targeted exposure with social media influencers. Join a rapidly growing startup in the influencer marketing space as a Sales Development Representative who has successful sales experience and a relentless hunger and ambition to grow personally and professionally.
You will be responsible for strategically generating, qualifying and engaging leads, and scheduling demos with prospectsin the mid-market SaaS segment.
What you will do:
1. Strategize creative and relevant ways to reach to prospects.
2. Contact prospects who are ripe for influencer marketing e-mail, Linkedin and Instagram message.
3. Schedule demos with key decision makers.
4. Follow up with prospects until demo is scheduled and after demo is completed.
5. Successfully close the sale .
6.Work with marketing team to implement and scale growth hacking strategies.
1. Develop an understanding for influencer marketing
2. Understand Trend’s competitive advantage, positioning and unique value proposition
3. Master the sales process and handling objections
4. Navigate the sales pipeline in an organized an efficient manner with accurate notes and an organized calendar
5. Leverage technology and tools like Zapier to double number of leads gathered and contacted 6. Efficiently identify and target the right prospects
● Independent thinker
● Resourceful. You love the satisfaction of figuring things out! Not afraid to use your resources, tools and research before asking others for the answer.
● Propose ideas with a plan
● You understand objections and know how to handle them in order to get a yes
● Creative - you find ways to get attention and find context to use to your advantage
● Driven - relentless hunger to thrive and stand out from the pack.
● Confident - know how to stay focused during the sales process in moments of pressure without becoming reactive or emotional
● Open-minded and eager to learn
● Personal growth is important to you
● Team member
Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter to apply.
- At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work