Sales Development Representative at LumApps
LumApps is seeking a Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX to generate new business and contribute to pipeline growth. This role is responsible for creating opportunities with mid-enterprise sized organizations (1,000+ Employees). This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic hunter who is interested in building a career in software sales at an industry leading technology provider undergoing rapid growth. Apply today!
- Be a leader and valued contributor to the sales team to generate meetings with new potential customers and contribute to pipeline growth.
- Profile key accounts to research and map target individuals. Build sequenced touch points to generate interest, and to give reliable, detailed information about the lead to the account manager.
- Use phone, email and other sales & marketing tools to qualify leads and contact prospective customers to generate interest in LumApps. Leverage the tools and technologies (e.g. Salesforce, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, and more) to help you succeed at work.
- 1+ year of experience in Sales or Business Development, preferred;
- Proven ability to maintain high activity levels while being strategic in outreach;
- Salesforce and Salesloft/Outreach experience, preferred;
- Efficient in the GSuite application suite (Gmail, Google Sheets, etc.), Preferred;
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, pre-call planning, calendar management, and territory management;
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company;
- High degree of coachability, attentive listening, and organizational skills;
- Ability to execute and deliver towards meeting company goals;
- Must be independent, self-motivated and positive, yet willing to work within a team environment;
- Customer-centric attitude with excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- A program designed with your success in mind. We're looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career;
- The ability to work at a company that was recently recognized by BuiltInAustin as one of the “Best Places to Work”, as well as the #1 “Best Paying” employer in Austin;
- The knowledge and experience necessary to build a rewarding career in the software industry;
- A competitive base salary with a generous sales compensation plan (uncapped);
- 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, starting day one;
- Awesome coworkers and culture;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- So much more!
LumApps helps organizations transform the way they communicate, collaborate, and engage with their customers, partners, and most importantly, their employees. Leading companies rely on our solutions — LumApps Social Collaborative Intranet and LumApps Employee Social Advocacy — to make their teams more productive. Our solutions contribute to smarter, more efficient, and better-connected workforces around the world. Because ultimately, our mission is to make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
From humble beginnings in 2012, LumApps has grown to seven global offices in New York, Austin, San Francisco, Paris, Lyon, London, and Tokyo, serving more than 4 million users worldwide. To date, we’ve raised $100M from top venture capital firms to support industry leading companies like Veepee, Colgate-Palmolive, Airbus, and more...
If our core values of: “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, and “Always be evolving,” speak to you, apply to join our team today!
It is the policy of LumApps to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, LumApps will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.