Sales Development Representative at realtor.com
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:07 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Realtor.com® pioneered the world of digital real estate over 25 years ago, and today is the trusted resource for home buyers, sellers and dreamers.
As a leader in online real estate, realtor.com® helps people get into the right home for them. We give consumers the information they need to move confidently throughout their home journey while keeping professionals at the heart of the transaction.
It’s our mission to make all things home simple, efficient and enjoyable.
What We're Looking for:
- Realtor.com (RDC) is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to provide pre-sales support to our Lender and Title sales teams. This role will be responsible for engaging with both inbound and outbound prospects, with a focus on qualifying and setting appointments for our sales team. This role is one of the first touch points for our prospective customers and has the opportunity to set the tone for the entire sales cycle.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Outbound calling and emailing to engage with new prospects
- Schedule appointments and demonstrations for RDC Sales Team
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on RDC product offerings
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales and prospecting tools: Salesforce and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Realtor.com
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written and verbal
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the winning culture of the sales team.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description