Sales Development Representative at Restaurant365
How you'll add value:
- High volume of personal, strategic, value-added emails, calls, and social messages
- Manage outbound high impact email program
- Research and strategize approaches to create interest
- Qualify inbound leads via phone, email, online chat
- Secure meetings for Account Executives
- Pre-conference outreach for industry events (phone/email)
- Post-conference outreach to schedule meetings with interested companies
- Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria
- Record all activities in company CRM
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 6 months Sales Development or Outbound sales role focused on prospecting new business
- Software sales experience preferred
- Enterprise sales development experience preferred
- Microsoft software system experience
- Strong organization and time management
- Restaurant industry is a HUGE plus!
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Deep understanding of social media and marketing is ideal
- Desire to progress into a full-cycle sales position is preferred
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.