Sales Development Representative at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for inspiring and accomplished individuals to join one of the highest-performing sales teams in the software industry. Our Sales Development team is an essential component of our sales model and has helped fuel our incredible growth for several years. As a Sales Development Representative, you'll develop an understanding of the construction industry and Procore’s product to help improve one of the world’s largest industries.
We pride ourselves on setting challenging goals and having fun achieving them together. We value our culture and are looking for optimistic and motivated people to join our team. Are you up for the challenge?
This position will report to the Manager, Sales Development and will be based in either our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Create new business opportunities to fuel Procore’s growth
- Partner with an Account Executive to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month
- Engage construction professionals through phone, email, and other channels to understand their challenges and identify opportunities to solve them
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team improve our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business
- Work with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to create opportunities for new business
- Conduct daily activities, including
- Pre-call research and planning
- Make a high volume of calls per day
- Follow-up with previous contacts (nurturing leads)
- Maintain Salesforce records
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Desire to pursue a career in Sales
- Will to achieve results—the curiosity and perseverance to push harder when the going gets tough
- Enjoy working in an ambitious collaborative environment—inspire your team to be better while achieving your goals
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous development
- Self-aware, reflective, and able to digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your work
Bonus Points for:
- 1+ years of relevant SaaS experience, especially software sales
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Construction industry experience, especially with a general contractor or subcontractor
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.