As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!The Revenue team encompasses all things sales, customer education, and account management. These teams consist of sales development representatives, new business sales account executives, post-sales professionals, sales enablement, and revenue operations that ensure our customers are set up for success through the entire customer journey.Workrise is hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) that will be responsible for the front-end of the sales process such as; lead generation, opening new forecasted pipeline, and qualifying opportunities. The SDR Team supports Sales Account Executives (outside sales) across different segments of our business. You’ll be joining a team of highly motivated people that are responsible for building up our network of Energy clients and further driving Workrise platform adoption across all accounts. In our more personalized sales approach, we’re consistently building lasting relationships with our clients to ensure we’re providing them with the best service available in the industry. With extensive knowledge of Workrise solutions and an understanding of industry trends, you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend solutions that maximize value.What you’ll be doing:
- Build deep relationships with clients and prospects
- Be a resource for the Sales Development team, including process and sales strategy alignment
- Create front-end sales strategies
- Generate lead generation and opportunity development for the strategic sales team(s)
- Build net new sales pipeline for the strategic sales team(s)
- Present the value of Workrise workforce solutions to prospective leads
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand and address their needs
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual growth goals and sales metrics
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
- Travel: This role will require less than 10% travel
- Demonstrated 2+ years of high volume sales execution (preferably inside sales)
- History of success, progression, and advancement in a sales environment
- Knowledge of renewable energy and commercial markets is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction
- Relentless hustle and grit
- High volume sales execution with a track record of success
- Versatile and self-sufficient
- Team player mentality
- Great storyteller able to capture attention and build trust quickly
- Competitive with a strong desire to win
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!