Sales Development Representative at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with companies like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
We are looking for a stellar Sales Development Representative to help attract enterprise customers to the Khoros brand. You will be reaching out to strategic target companies to help generate interest in our awesome suite of product offerings. You'll also work closely with sales leaders to research and develop call strategies, messaging and territory development. As part of your onboarding you will receive world class sales training.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop territory plans, account plans, and outreach strategies to source new business opportunities
- Successfully navigate complex organizations to identify key contacts
- Generate pipeline via cold calling, email campaigns, marketing events and inbound leads
- Leverage sales tools, to effectively manage and track prospecting efforts
- Learn and stay informed of the Khoros value proposition & product features
- Overcome common sales objections to develop compelling conversations and handle initial discovery calls
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent);
- 0-2 years of Sales experience
- Sales Development Experience at a SaaS company preferred
- Track record of success
- Strong presentation and communication skills - you're not afraid to pick up the phone to introduce yourself to potential customers
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Zoom info, Sales Navigator, Gong