Sales Development Representative at Bold Commerce
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:37 a.m. (CST) on Friday, October 8, 2021
Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences — across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
Named as one of Best Places to Work in Austin for 2021, Bold is looking for an energetic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to add to our growing Sales Team! The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the demonstrated ability to not only sell, but also empower brands with the best solutions for their unique business needs. The SDR is the first point of contact for our customers and is responsible for generating lead volume and warm introductions for our acquisition teams.
This is an exciting role that will provide you the opportunity to kickstart your career in the fast-paced ecommerce industry while receiving world-class sales training and mentorship from industry experts.
What you'll do
- Become an expert on Bold’s products and be able to clearly articulate how we can help brands drive online success
- Work with inbound leads as well as generate outbound leads to consistently over-achieve on a quarterly lead quota
- Expand relationships with prospects and brands, allowing them to understand the full breadth of Bold’s solutions
- Follow up with leads on a regular basis, building high-quality relationships
- Produce qualified meetings for the Sales Team that convert into pipeline opportunities
- Research and log contact, account, and opportunity information
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Partner Teams to improve on existing processes with the goal of improving efficiency and lead conversions
What we're looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold’s mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business
- The ability to find creative ways to identify sales opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills for all communication channels including phone, chat, and email
- The ability to be highly organized, be self-sufficient, achieve goals, and thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Experience effectively leading prospect/client expectations
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let’s start the conversation
If you’re a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you’re proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!
Read Full Job Description