Online shopping has changed. Today's eCommerce runs on selling products, not brands. SamCart is the only eCommerce software platform built for creators, by creators, who want to build a profitable digital business and experience personal freedom and growth.
SamCart is building a high-performing, fast-paced Sales Development Representative team. We are looking for 3 highly motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our team. At SamCart, the SDR team will handle inbound leads, outbound leads, and qualify prospects to pass to our Account Executive team. Unlike most companies, SDRs will also have the ability to close small deals on their own! Being a part of SamCart's SDR team will allow you to have a major impact on the company's success. You will be on the frontlines of sales at SamCart, acting as the first human contact for our prospects.
An ideal candidate for this role must be goal-oriented, coachable, and self-motivated. We want to teach you to become a better sales professional and advance your career. SamCart has an employee-first culture. We strongly believe in promoting internally and successful SDR's will have the opportunity to become an Account Executive. If you want to develop your sales skills, advance your career, learn about eCommerce, and work for one of the fastest growing startups in ATX then look no further!
- Drive growth through high-volume, fast-paced sales through outbound and inbound leads
- Actively manage inbound chat
- Conduct discovery calls and qualify leads for the Account Executive team
- Answer technical questions about SamCart's platform
- Utilize CRM systems to accurately track and share progress and performance towards goals
- Continually create the best customer experience in the industry as we pride ourselves on being #1 in customer service
- Entry Level Position, 1-2 years experience in Sales with SaaS and E-commerce companies
- A capable user of technology (Email marketing, CRM, business apps, etc.)
This is what you'll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say "Their success is our success" and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Each team has one offsite Hub Week per quarter to collaborate with team members (and others!) and plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent - We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human - We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner - We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit - We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You - We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!