Sales Director - Southwest Region at SailPoint
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Sales Director to be a part of our client focused organization. You will lead our Southwest Sales Region. This leadership position is responsible for managing our business and our team of sales professionals who sell to and support both end users and channel partners, leveraging all routes to market selling our market leading Identity Management solutions.
- Exceed team revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Sets vision and strategy for the sales team; manage 3 -5 sales executives
- Provide coaching and strategy support throughout the sales cycle
- Conduct account reviews with sales team members
- Manage escalation, conduct weekly sales meetings, manage pipeline activity
- Hands-on management & execution for strategic opportunities
- Continuously grow the sales team, including recruiting, hiring and training
- Help clients understand our products' capabilities to allow us to develop winning solutions that are tailored to the clients' specific business needs
- Be actively involved with customers, prospects and pursuits
- Participate in client prospecting events and trade shows when needed
- Enrich our team and organization with your leadership knowledge and experience
- Customer Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect
- Partner Collaboration: Work with our partner ecosystem. Build effective relationships and leverage our partner programs to improve accessibility and creditability with target and current customers
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience
- Industry Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling: Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and SailPoint’s sales methodology
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise
- Financial Acumen: Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; know how financial decisions impact business success
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field.
Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position
Location: Southern California or Arizona
- 10+ years of Business to Business Sales Leadership experience, with 5 years selling either Identity, software security or a SaaS platform
- Proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment and an understanding of technology and technological innovations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.